Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Is In The Air!

Finally some warm weather! This feels like a heat wave compared to what it was just days ago. I love the snow and I love winter, but now that I've had a taste of spring, I really want the sunny days and warm breezes back. But instead I predict about 3 more months of half melted brown dirty snow and frigid mornings and warm beautiful days while I'm working and then frigid evenings when I leave work. :-(

It makes me want to retire. Do people do that at 25? I suppose they do if they're worth 8 figures, not -5 figures. Well, actually I can't say that I'm -5, because I am debt free now, so I'm riding high at an even $0 and I'm happy!

When we were out walking our too-cute-for-words-and-I'm-not-just-saying-that-because-she's-mine dog yesterday, it felt like spring all over. A young teen was playing basketball in his shorts and T and other people were out standing and chatting without jackets, and the true sign of warm weather, we smelled dinner being cooked on grills. Yum!

Well, even if I can't be out to enjoy it, at least I have windows I can look out of. That's a first for me at a place of employment! :-D

No comments: