Friday, May 15, 2009

Tireless Theatre

Wow. I just read my last post that was published before the Kennedy Administration. The good news is, is I think I'm "back" in the theatre world. Since doing the Sound of Music, I finished a run of Seussical the other weekend. It was fantastic! I met so many amazing people and I love the theatre company. I had an extremely positive experience and will audition for that company in the future. I also have had an audition and decline my first role. I felt bad, but I had to stick to my guns. My next project is to audition for a Gilbert and Sullivan production. *crosses fingers* I think that I have given up on my Minnesota Opera ambition. I love doing musical theatre, and if I can get some legit roles, that's where I'd like to stay. So that's what I've been doing every night and weekend since my last post. (Okay okay, there was a break in between performances, but shhh, I had to catch up on sleep and other obligations.)

So, I'm going to bust out the ol' blog and give it some use. I will admit that after my last post, I joined Facebook and that has consumed my life and free-time. But who says I can't have another vice? Plus, on my blog I can write more than a sentence.

That's all for now, I don't want to overwhelm the viewers who might not believe their eyes when this new post appears on my blog. I'm sure they've left this screen up on their computer since last August and clicking refresh every 10 seconds. You're computer doesn't have a virus, I'm really posting again. *gasp*

1 comment:

Jeff S. said...

Hey girl!

Just found your blog mentioned on your Facebook page. I've added you to my "blog list"!!!!