Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Narcolepsy At Its Finest

I could topple off of my chair at any moment, but I've been kept away from my blog for too long. Must blog, must blog, need to blog. zzzzz

What a whirl-wind past week this has been! I'll try to piece together all that has happened, but with the narcolepsy and my old age, it could be a little spotty. So, I'll write in pieces to make it through everything. Here goes!


I think I have a problem.


My name is Rachel, and I'm addicted to caffeine.

I always thought, this couldn't happen to me. I come from a good family, I have a strong education, and darn it, people like me!

It's sad, but true. I suppose it doesn't help that I have a pint sized mug that says CAFFEINATED up the side. BUT! I only use that on severely desperate days. (I think I still might be in the 'excuse' phase of rehab.)

No comments: