Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Here Comes.... ?

I'm waiting to make the go-ahead call to John for my new Mazda3i-touring. (Isn't it purdy?) I can't wait! But I'm going to have to. We're checking out a few more financing options and sprucing up the little Rachel Train. Then it's go time!

I've been thinking about what to call my new companion. I don't even know how the Rachel Train came to be. It was always the Rachel Train. It's "all-aboard the Rachel Train" was legendary on the hill of Gustavus. Everyone (who was somebody) got to cruise in my pimped out ride.

People have suggested that I call it the Rachel Train as well, but let's face it, there's something about a pimped out Geo Prizm that can't quite be compared to a Mazda. And the Rachel Train is irreplaceable.


It's quite the pickle.

7 comments:

W.B. Picklesworth said...

You went to Gustavus? My little sister graduated in 2003.

Oh, the car. It looks great.

Rachel Irene said...

Seriously? Maybe she's heard of the Rachel Train! Just kidding. What's her name? A lot of my friends graduated in '03. What kinds of groups/activities was she involved in?

It's rapidly becoming a smaller and smaller world.

W.B. Picklesworth said...

She was an oboeist in the band and orchestra. Her name is Beth.

Al said...

I know your sister... what a small world.

Rachel, you said it yourself at the end of your blog: "It's quite the pickle."

Quite the Pickle. There you go. There's your car name. :)

Rachel Irene said...

I think all my fellow Gustie blog readers all know Beth. She was a good musician.

(creepy children of different races enter stage left)
"It's a small world after all"
(reapeated until everyone is brain washed)

W.B. Picklesworth said...

Bizzarrio.

Quite the Pickle is a wonderful candidate. Or maybe Pickle for short.

Rachel Irene said...

Do I really want to be transported in something called the "Pickle"? Doesn't that elude to something undesirable? I'll see...