Friday, April 21, 2006

Another Win/Loss/Win

I ventured out to Keagan's the other night for another game of trivia. The questions were on the vague side, but we came out with the highest score! Only to be disqualified... AGAIN!

I have to stop going to trivia, my appearances have resulted in a disqualification, both times. Don't they know that I'm only a hindrance to the team? I shoot down right answers, I blurt out wrong ones. I'm such an asset, it's a mystery why they still let me tag along.

Well, in any case, we got our names entered into the drawing. I'm not sure for what drawing. Another trip to Boston? Who cares, a trip anywhere would make me a happy camper. And the charming Sam Adams man gave us a round of beer. I had the light. I'm not a beer drinker, at all, but this was more than tolerable. I would even go as far as to say, it wasn't bad at all. St. Paul and Atomizer had the black. Blech. Too much beer for me. I like the beer that you can hardly tell if it's beer or water. I better stick to the tasty hard stuff.

All in all, it was a very enjoyable night. Lots of friendly faces, and sympathetic looks. ;-)

No comments: