Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Life's Changes

There are so many times in life when changes, big, small, bad, good, expected, or unexpected happen. I think it's each of these changes, and the choices we make regarding them, that really says who we are. It's those alterations in life that makes us an individual.

Making choices regarding those life changes are always difficult. It's a balance between your heart and head. What truly would make you happy? What do you want out of your life? Some believe you live a destined life that was predetermined for you, and can do nothing to change it. I believe in fate, but I also believe that the choices you make really determines your destiny.

I like to let things simmer in my head before I really pull out thoughts to think about. I find my subconscience has a remarkable organizing system, and if I let it just sit there, I can pull out a more logic thought process. Maybe that's why I'm also the person who writes all at once, going from a paper with scribbles and notes covering it... (aka a very rough outline) to the final paper. I'm not one to go back and edit. I hope I'm not like that in life. Sure, we all have our regrets, but we all have something that we know was good in our lives.

Nobody can expect their lives to proceed without change. Everyone gets a little ruffled when they do come, but inevitably they always pop up. I also think they happen for a reason. You just have to take it in stride, and decide who you are, and who you want to become.

*cue moving/inspirations song*
Hit it Jo Dee!
"That's the Way"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Twin! You're so pensive! Change is inevitable, but we'll always have each other! Love you!!!