Thursday, January 26, 2006

Where is Larry?!?!

Well, I've been trying to get a hold of my voice lesson teacher, Larry, for almost a week now, but to no avail. No word on where he is, his voice mail doesn't make reference to his potential where-abouts, so I'm at a loss.

In this "
connected era", it's rather bothersome to not be able to connect to someone. At the very least, I think it's common courtesy to your dependents to let them know if you hitch-hiked to the Mexican border, or if you pulled a Dave Chappelle. What happened to notification? Especially when everyone in the world can be contacted through 4 different e-mails, cell phones, home phones, PDA's, letters, voice mail, and word of mouth!

Maybe I'm just exerting my nervous tension due to upcoming auditions unto poor Larry, or maybe I'm just crabby. In any case, he has duties as an instructor to those he instructs! Where are you Larry?! People are relying on your for their sanity!

No comments: