Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Rachel Rejected

Well folks, I heard from my first graduate school (NCSA). It was a short and sweet... NO. I figure this letter is something to keep forever... but I threw it out quicker than old chicken. It is my first rejection letter from a school. Luckily I didn't have any from undergraduate applications, so it's high time I started getting some now! I just hope that I'm not 0 for 2. Otherwise, I'm pretty much screwed.

So, bad news for me with a missed opportunity at Fletcher Opera Institute. And bad news for Abbie. (Sorry I won't be out east with you, but you might not be there either!)

Good news for the rest of my friends and fam. I'll be here to fulfill your every need... and by fulfill your every need I mean, move back home with my parents because I'm po'!

Still waiting on the University of Minnesota. Let's hope they don't have the dreaded "cap" again ! Or else I might have to run off on a cruise ship and join the other sea-bound performers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel

If I ran a graduate school, I would totally let you in. You would be at the top of my admit list. Who knows... maybe one day I will run a gradaute school!